Monday 20 August 2012

CENTENARY EXCITEMENT

It's been a good day today.

It started with a morning spent at my sewing bee.  Just four of us get together once a month to chat, drink coffee and quilt.  I got the bindings sewn on my little angel Advent Calendar so, for me, it was excellent.

It's been a busy day as I held a Mothers' Union committee this afternoon to start getting  our ideas together for our Centenary next May.  We also got the bare bones of the speakers programme for next year and by the look of it we shall be spending quite a lot of time eating, drinking and making merry.  I can hardly wait.

To finish off my busy day I attended Choir practice and croaked my way through the music for Sunday Service.

Quiet day tomorrow, give or take a few phone calls so, with any luck, I shall be able to get some more quilting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment