Friday 17 August 2012

CHASING MY TAIL ALL THE WAY TO PENNY'S

I seem to have been chasing my tail today.  It was only meant to be a short trip into the village to get a key cut and post the Ladybug wall hanging to Seattle but I met so many friends that it took all morning.

After lunch I took the key back as it wouldn't work, collected a prescription from the chemist and bought two dresses for a total of £28.  One was £ 14.50 and the other £13.50 so I just had to have them.  Our village dress shop has some lovely things and I had spotted a lovely dress in the window which I now own.

By the time I got home and had been in to see my neighbour who is housebound with a painful knee, it was time for a cup of tea and then supper.  I like to quilt in daylight so, as the evenings are drawing in now, shall have to wait for tomorrow - most frustrating.   I promise, I'll do double tomorrow - honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment